Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Beef Satays recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Beef Satays recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about If You Want To Live A Healthier Life You May Want To Consider Adding Fish To Your Daily Diet Regime.
There plenty of individuals nowadays that are looking to live a healthier life, and this is really going to start with the foods that you wind up eating every day. For those of you who want to live a healthier life you should realize that cutting out foods which are high in fat will be vitally important to accomplishing this. Of course something you could add to your diet to be able to start living healthier would be various types of fish and seafood. In this article we are going to be checking out a few of the health benefits which are related to a adding fish to your daily diet.
Something you’re going to discover is that simply because many people cannot cook fish properly they do not end up including this in their diet. If you fall into this category, and you don’t mind doing a little research, you are going to have the ability to find cookbooks dedicated to cooking fish in all different ways. You are additionally going to discover that many grocery stores nowadays will wind up preparing the fish for you if you would like to stop and pick it up on your way home from work. You actually do not even need to cook the fish, as you could just make yourself a tuna fish sandwich and still begin obtaining the benefits of eating fish.
Fish provides so many health benefits that this is something which you should most definitely incorporate into your daily diet if you’ve not done so already. Not only is this something which is going to help you with your health but it is also a thing that is very delicious.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple beef satays recipe. You can have simple beef satays using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Beef Satays:
- Provide 250 gr tenderloin, cubed
- Prepare 1 tbsp homemade rub https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub
- Use Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Take 1 tbsp honey
- Provide 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- Take Sweet soy sauce + a bit of oil
- Get 1 tbsp oil (you can omit this if you wish)
Steps to make Simple Beef Satays:
- Rub the tenderloin with homemade rub, honey, garlic paste. Squeeze the lemon to the beef. Put it in the fridge for at least an hour (all night is OK).
- Put the cubed beef on the skewers. If you want to grill the satays, steep the skewers for at least 30 minutes
- Heat a skillet (medium heat) with oil. You can skip oil in this step.
- Arrange the satays on the skillet. Rotate from time to time. Brush with sweet soy sauce + oil.
If you find this Simple Beef Satays recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.