Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Two ingredient pizza dough recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Two ingredient pizza dough recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions To Improve Your Diet.
Ordinarily, people who would like to better their diet do so in an effort to slim down or improve their overall health. It’s great to want to modify your diet for the better but it requires serious dedication on your part. From personal experience, it can be a bit too much to entirely overhaul your diet, so changing things gradually can work better. Replace the junk food you eat with more nutritious choices. Here are severala few ways that you can make your diet healthier.
Try consuming fruit and vegetable. Try to add fruit and vegetables in your diet as they’re great for you. They hold lots of vitamins and minerals that your body needs to work properly. Try including at least five servings of fruits and vegetables in your diet daily. That means anything like apples, bananas, carrots, lettuce, broccoli, grapes, etc. This is easy to execute.
Simply adopting these five suggestions can make a great difference in your health and weight. With such simple suggestions as the ones mentioned in this article, there’s no excuse not to use them.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to two ingredient pizza dough recipe. To make two ingredient pizza dough you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Two ingredient pizza dough:
- Prepare 1.5 cups self raising flour
- You need 1 cup plain (Greek) yoghurt
- Provide Pizza sauce
- Get 1 onion diced or chopped
- Provide 2 Garlic cloves chopped
- Provide 3 tbsp tomato puree
- Prepare 1-2 can chopped tomatoes
- Use 1 tsp dried oregano
- Prepare 1 tsp dried basil
- Take Salt and black pepper
Instructions to make Two ingredient pizza dough:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Put flour into bowl and mix the yoghurt until a dough forms. Keep hands floured and add small amounts of flour if needed or splashes of cold water if too dry.
- Keep hands dry and floured. Knead dough a little on floured worktop before attempting to roll into shape.
- Spray some frylite or flour on baking tray and spread dough pushing it out as far as possible with rolling pin or your hands. Don't worry about shape. Alternatively use pizza pan for circular pizza but keep flouring hands and surface.
- You could buy pizza sauce but i tried making my own. Heat some oil and fry onion and garlic then cook through the tomato puree before adding chopped tomatoes and dried herbs. Bring to boil then simmer gently for 30 mins. Season with salt and pepper. Sieve, pushing as much sauce through, and scrapping back of sieve. Bring sieved sauce back to heat gently and set aside for topping. Alternatively blitz in food processor.
- Spread Pizza sauce on base and add a sprinkle of dried oregano then any veggie toppings then mozzarella and finally any meat toppings.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
If you find this Two ingredient pizza dough recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.