Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions To Improve Your Diet.
Usually, people who try to better their diet do so in an attempt to slim down or improve their overall health. Even if improving your diet is a worthy goal, it is difficult to do and calls for a strong commitment. It is by and large better to alter things gradually as making so many changes immediately can be overwhelming. Try substituting healthy foods for a few of your preferred junk food snacks. Read on to find out how you can make your diet healthier.
Include fruits and vegetables in your diet. Add healthy fruits and vegetables to your diet. They contain lots of vitamins and minerals that your body needs to function right. Try to include a minimum of five servings of fruits and veggies in your diet daily. This can include fruits and vegetables like apples, oranges, cucumbers, carrots, lettuce, etc. It’s not as tough as you think.
It’s the little adjustments you make to your diet that will help you to be healthier in the long haul. These tips are easy to carry out so there’s no excuse to not do them!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato chutney recipe. You can cook tomato chutney using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato chutney:
- Prepare 500 g cherry tomato
- You need 1 tin chopped tomato
- Prepare 6-8 garlic cloves
- Provide Corriander
- Use 5 green chillies
- Take 1 large onion
- Get Salt
- Use Olive oil
Instructions to make Tomato chutney:
- Wash & drain the fresh tomatoes
- Grease a non stick pan with olive oil and fry the tomatoes on high flame for few min or until turned dark(bit like burning)
- Once dark & soft add in the chopped tomatoes and fry until colour changes to dark and the sauce reduces to half then put aside to cool down a bit
- On another pan cut & slice the onion & garlic very thinly and pan fry until golden brown
- Cut the chillies & corriander into small pieces, add desired salt and mix it together with onion & garlic, at this point add in the tomatoes and mix again until everything is mixed properly. Make sure to mash the tomatoes with your fingers while mixing so that it blends in properly
If you find this Tomato chutney recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.