Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bottle gourd dumplings (Dudhina muthia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bottle gourd dumplings (Dudhina muthia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips To Improve Your Diet.
Ordinarily, individuals who want to improve their diet do so in an attempt to get rid of excess weight or improve their overall health. It’s a terrific idea to make improvements on your diet; nonetheless, it’s not a simple undertaking as it takes a lot of commitment to follow it every day. It is generally better to change things bit by bit as making so many alterations immediately can be overwhelming. Substitute healthy foods for several of your favorite junk food snacks. Here are severala few ways that you can make your diet better.
Consume sugar in moderate amounts. The sweet taste of sugar is one that most of us actually love. Although it’s virtually impossible to completely avoid sugar, you can reduce on how much you consume. Try replacing your regular dessert with a low sugar alternative like fruit. Replace your regular sodas with diet ones.
Merely by doing little adjustments to your diet, you can make a difference to your overall health and also your weight. These tips are not hard to carry out so there’s no excuse you shouldn’t do them!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bottle gourd dumplings (dudhina muthia recipe. To make bottle gourd dumplings (dudhina muthia you need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bottle gourd dumplings (Dudhina muthia:
- You need 1 cup semolina
- Get 1/2 cup oats
- Take 1/2 cup gram flour
- Provide 1/2 cup coarse wheat flour
- You need 1 cup millet flour
- Prepare 1 cup pureed bottle gourd
- Take 1/2 cup onion puréed
- Prepare 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Get 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Take 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Take 1 teaspoon green chilli paste
- Get 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- Get 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Get 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Take 2 tablespoon yogurt
- Provide 1/2 cup fenugreek leaves
- Take 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- You need 1 tablespoon oil
- Use 1 tablespoon sugar
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon eno (optional)
- Take to taste Salt
Instructions to make Bottle gourd dumplings (Dudhina muthia:
- In a bowl add flour and mix well. Add in the rest of the ingredients and make a soft dough. Due to semolina it will absorb any moisture but If its too soft after 10 minutes add couple of tablespoon of any flour.
- In a steamer add 3 cups of water and bring it to boil. Grease the tray with oil and rub some oil in your palm and make small cylindrical shape muthias. Grease them with oil and keeping them apart. - Tie a muslin cloth on the lid and cover. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes or check with toothpick. It should come out clean. - Let it cool completely. Cut in small rounds.
- Tempering :- - In a wide bottom pan add 2 tablespoon of oil, sesame seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves, cumin seeds and 2 split green - Chillies. Once it starts fluttering add the muthia’s and mix well. I like it little bit burnt so I leave it on gas little longer. Transfer in serving bowl and garnish with chopped coriander.
If you find this Bottle gourd dumplings (Dudhina muthia recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.