Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Fried rice with Manchurian gravy and paneer canapies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried rice with Manchurian gravy and paneer canapies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried rice with Manchurian gravy and paneer canapies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Improve Your Diet With the Help of These Tips.
Most people wish to improve their diet as a means to better their health or slim down. Even if improving your diet is a good goal, it is not simple to do and calls for a strong commitment. It can be really difficult to modify everything immediately so it makes better sense to change things slowly over a period of time. Simply add in healthier foods and stop eating junk food. Here are some ways that you can make your diet better.
Try and eat fruit and vegetable. Consume lots of fruits and veggies because they are very beneficial for you. They are chock-full necessary vitamins and minerals. Aim to eat five servings of fruits and vegetables everyday. This can include fruits and vegetables like apples, oranges, cucumbers, carrots, lettuce, etc. It’s easy!
It’s the tiny changes you make to your diet that will help you to be healthier in the long run. These tips are not hard to implement so there’s no excuse you shouldn’t do them!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried rice with manchurian gravy and paneer canapies recipe. To cook fried rice with manchurian gravy and paneer canapies you need 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried rice with Manchurian gravy and paneer canapies:
- Prepare 1 cup rice (soaked in water)
- Get 1 cup boiled sweetcorn
- Use 2 chopped onion
- Provide 200 gm paneer
- Prepare 3 teaspoon soya sauce
- Take 2 teaspoon chilli sauce
- You need 1 cup chopped carrot
- You need 3 capsicum
- Use 5 teaspoon oil
- You need 4 teaspoon salt
- Take 3 chopped green chillies
- Prepare 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- Get 1 teaspoon oregano
- Prepare 5 teaspoon tomato ketchup
- Get 3 teaspoon vinegar
- Get 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- You need 1 teaspoon sugar
- Use 2 teaspoon cornflour syrup
- Get 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- Use 3 cup water
- Provide 1/2 cup chopped ginger
- Provide 1/2 cup boiled peas
- Prepare 2 teaspoon cumin seeds
Instructions to make Fried rice with Manchurian gravy and paneer canapies:
- Take a pan and add 2 cup water in it. give it a boil and add 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon oil in it. Boil it once and add rice in it. Cook it 80 percent. Switch off the flame and put cold water in it to avoid over cooking.
- Take a pan and add 2 teaspoon oil in it. Let it hot and add 1 teaspoon cumin seeds in it. Cook it for 1 min on medium flame and add ginger and green chillies in it. Cook it for one min. Now add chopped onion in it. Cook it for 5 min and add 1 chopped capsicum and carrot in it. Cook it till capsicum and carrot softens and add boiled peas and sweetcorn in it.
- Cook it for 5 min and add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon red chilli powder, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder in it. Mix it and add boiled rice in it. Mix it properly and add 2 teaspoon soya sauce, 1 teaspoon chilli sauce, 1 teaspoon vinegar and 2 teaspoon tomato ketchup in it mix it well and top up with chopped coriander leaves. Our fried rice is ready.
- For Manchurian gravy. Take another pan and add oil in it. Let it get hot. Add 1 teaspoon cumin seeds in it. Cook it for 1 min and add chopped ginger and green chillies in it. Cook it for 2 min and add sliced onion in it. Cook it for 5 min and add 2 diced capsicum in it. Cook it for 10 min on medium flame till it softens. Now add 1/2 teaspoon salt and chilli powder, 2 teaspoon soya sauce, 1 teaspoon chilli sauce, 2 teaspoon tomato ketchup and 1 teaspoon sugar in it. Cook it for 2 min.
- Add 1 cup water and cook it for 2 min. Add cornflour syrup in it and cook it till it thickens into gravy. Switch off the flame and keep it aside.
- For paneer canopies; take paneer and cut it int long slices of equal proportion. Take a bowl and add 2 teaspoon tomato ketchup 1 teaspoon chilli flakes 1 teaspoon oregano and 1/2 teaspoon salt in it. Mix it properly and apply it on one side of paneer. Top up with another slice of paneer. Toss it on grill pan for 2 min to have grilly effect on paneer canopies.
- Our yummy tasty Chinese platter is ready. Serve it hot.
If you find this Fried rice with Manchurian gravy and paneer canapies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.