Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Our Family's Bouillabaisse-style Tomato Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Our Family's Bouillabaisse-style Tomato Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Best Ways You Can Eat Better.
A lot of people want to improve their diet as a way to make their health better or lose weight. It’s good to want to alter your diet for the better but it calls for serious commitment on your part. It is mostly better to modify things bit by bit as making so many alterations immediately can be overwhelming. Try substituting better foods for a few of your favorite junk food snacks. Continue reading to find out how you can make your diet better.
Try consuming fruit and veggies You should try and get fruit and vegetables in your diet since they’re very good for you. Your body requires the vitamins and minerals these foods provide. Aim to eat five servings of fruits and veggies each day. This can include fruits and veggies like apples, oranges, cucumbers, carrots, lettuce, etc. This is not hard to carry out.
Simply following these five tips can make a big impact on your health and weight. These suggestions are not hard to execute so there’s no reason you shouldn’t do them!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to our family's bouillabaisse-style tomato hot pot recipe. You can have our family's bouillabaisse-style tomato hot pot using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Our Family's Bouillabaisse-style Tomato Hot Pot:
- Take 1 pack White fish of your choice (sea bream, cod, monkfish, etc.)
- Get 4 Unshelled shrimp (deveined)
- Provide 4 Chicken wing mid section
- Get 1 pack Manila clams have the sand cleaned out of them)
- Use 4 Wiener sausages
- Use 1/4 Onion (thinly sliced)
- Get 1 large Potato (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- Provide 1/2 Carrot (thinly sliced)
- Get 30 grams Pasta (I used farfalle this time. You can also break spaghetti into short pieces)
- You need 2 to 4 leaves Cabbage (chopped)
- Prepare 1 pack Mushrooms (shimeji, king oyster, etc.)
- Take 1/2 bunch Greens (spinach, komatsuna, etc.) (cut into about 5 cm in length)
- Use 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Prepare 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- Prepare 100 ml White wine
- You need 1 can Canned crushed tomatoes
- Prepare 1000 ml Water
- Take 1 Consommé soup stock cube
- Prepare 1 tsp Sugar
- Get 2 tsp Salt
- Provide 1 Dried herbs (bay leaf, basil, oregano, thyme)
- Take 1 Pepper
Steps to make Our Family's Bouillabaisse-style Tomato Hot Pot:
- Blanch the white fish by dipping into boiling water, and cleaning thoroughly with running water. (I used the cod bones and skin this time.)
- Heat olive oil and garlic over medium heat. Once it becomes fragrant, add onion and carrot and sauté.
- Push the veggies from Step 2 to the side. Arrange the shrimp and chicken (skin facing down) in an open space and cook both sides until fragrant.
- Add the clams, turn up to high heat and sauté a little. Add white wine and cover immediately, and steam until the shells open.
- Once the shells open, set aside the clams and shrimp.
- Add the canned tomatoes, water, consommé cube, blanched fish from Step 1, potato, pasta (uncooked), sugar, salt, and herbs. Skim off the scum once it boils.
- Add cabbage, mushrooms, and sausages and simmer. Once the potato and pasta softens, put the clams and shrimp back into the pot, and also add the greens.
- Adjust the taste with salt and pepper, and it's done Garnish with aioli sauce, made by mixing grated garlic into mayonnaise, if you like.
- Make this into a risotto to finish! Add cooked rice, pizza cheese, and as much grated cheese as you like, and it's done after simmering for a little bit The charred cheese tastes awesome!
If you find this Our Family's Bouillabaisse-style Tomato Hot Pot recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.