Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Best Ways To Eat Better.
People are looking to make improvements on their diet usually do so because they desire to slim down or become more fit. Even though improving your diet is a good goal, it is hard to do and demands a strong commitment. From personal experience, it can be a bit too much to completely change your diet, so changing things little by little can work better. Just add in healthier foods and phase out junk food. Here are some tips for making improvements on your diet.
Eat a balanced diet. Eating a well-balanced diet is a great idea because taking in one thing again and again is not healthy. Like everything else, moderation is the best way to go, and this applies to food also. Be sure you eat enough carbohydrates because they’ll provide you with vigor; eat the proper amount of protein as protein will help build and restore cells; and eat some fats as fat is important in your diet (just not too much and avoid the bad fats!). To have a healthy digestive system, be certain to include fiber on a regular basis.
Just adopting these five health tips can make a big difference in your health and weight. These tips are so simple and easy to do you should have a difficult time implementing them.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey, brie & apple pockets recipe. To make turkey, brie & apple pockets you need 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets:
- Get Crescent Roll Dough
- You need Apple (any variety) sliced fairly thin
- Take Quality grade deli turkey, thinly sliced
- Prepare Round of Brie Cheese
- Provide Spicy Brown Mustard
- Prepare Honey
- Provide Cinnamon
- Take Egg
- Prepare as needed Non stick spray
Instructions to make Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets:
- Preheat oven to 375* - - Peel and slice apples into thin pieces. In bowl, combine apples, spicy brown mustard, honey and cinnamon till coated. - - Cut Brie into thick slices. - - On 2 nonstick baking sheets or foil with nonstick spray, lay the unrolled-triangle-shaped crescent roll down/stretch it out a bit in its current shape. - - Layer the turkey, coated-apples & Brie onto a dough wedge. - - Top with another dough wedge (filling will likely spill out, but do your best to tuck in). Crimp the edges with a fork. - - I made the egg wash with 1 egg, a splash of water and a teaspoon or two or more cinnamon. Brush tops of dough with mix. - - Bake for 10-15 min. Let rest for a few cause they'll be hot!!! ;)
If you find this Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.