Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Tofu and Chickpea Thai Satay Curry 🥘🤤 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tofu and Chickpea Thai Satay Curry 🥘🤤 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu and Chickpea Thai Satay Curry 🥘🤤 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Best Ways You Can Eat Healthier.
Ordinarily, people who try to better their diet do so in an effort to get rid of excess weight or improve their overall health. Even though making improvements on your diet is a worthy goal, it is difficult to do and requires a strong commitment. It can be extremely hard to modify everything at once so it makes perfect sense to modify things slowly over a period of time. Try to replace the junk food you eat with healthier alternatives. Keep on reading to see how you can make your diet better.
Don’t eat a lot of huge amounts of sweets. The sweet taste of sugar is one that many of us actually like. It’s tough to totally get rid of sugar in your diet, but you can decrease how much you eat. Try replacing your typical dessert with a low sugar alternative such as fruit. Try replacing your regular pop sodas with diet sodas.
It’s the small adjustments you make to your diet that will improve your health in the long run. With such simple suggestions as the ones mentioned in this article, there’s no reason not to use them.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu and chickpea thai satay curry 🥘🤤 recipe. You can cook tofu and chickpea thai satay curry 🥘🤤 using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu and Chickpea Thai Satay Curry 🥘🤤:
- Use Block Tofu
- Prepare 1 Onion
- Get 4 Cloves Garlic
- Take 1 Jar Satay Sauce
- Use 1 Pepper (Orange or Yellow)
- Use Spinach
- Provide 1 can Chick Pea
- Get Vegatable Oil
Instructions to make Tofu and Chickpea Thai Satay Curry 🥘🤤:
- Press Tofu (I used heavy shopping but a teatowl and heavy Novel also work I'm told)
- Chop Onions, Garlic, Pepper and Tofu
- Fry some onions in some vegatable oil for a couple of minutes
- Add Garlic and Sliced Pepper to frying pan
- Add Satay Sauce and the chickpeas. I like to increase volume of the sauce with a bit of water. (This sauce comes with pumkin seeds rather than peanuts but is equally as yummy!)
- Fry in the pan for ten minutes or while the grain cooks. Can wilt some spinach in there too! Let the Tofu suck up all those lovely flavours!
- Serve over rice or equivalent and enjoy!! 😋
If you find this Tofu and Chickpea Thai Satay Curry 🥘🤤 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.