Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon Satay Stir-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Satay Stir-Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Improve Your Diet With the Help of These Suggestions.
People looking to improve their diet ordinarily do so because they want to or be healthier. Even though improving your diet is a worthy goal, it is hard to do and calls for a strong commitment. It is mostly better to change things bit by bit as making too many changes at once can be overwhelming. Simply add in healthier foods and stop eating junk food. Continue reading to find out how you can improve your diet.
Take your time eating your repasts. It’s essential to eat your food in a slow manner since it can take your brain roughly 20 minutes to understand you’re full up. This sheds light on why numerous people overindulge; 10 minutes after consuming a huge meal, they still feel starved. After 10 more minutes, they feel utterly full. Sit and relax as you finish your food.
Just by doing little changes to your diet, you can make a difference to your overall health and also your weight. These tips are so simple you should have a difficult time carrying them out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon satay stir-fry recipe. You can cook salmon satay stir-fry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon Satay Stir-Fry:
- You need 2 salmon fillets
- Take 2 tbsp soy or tamari sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Prepare 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- Provide 1 tsp sesame oil
- Prepare 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Use 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Take 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Get Pack stir fry veg
- Use 1 tsp sesame oil for frying
Steps to make Salmon Satay Stir-Fry:
- Oven roast the salmon fillets at 190 C for 13-15 mins depending on how you like your salmon.
- Stir fry the veg in a little sesame oil for a few mins.
- Whisk all of the sauce ingredients together with a balloon whisk.
- Add the sauce to the veg and cook for a further 2 or 3 mins.
- Serve the veg with the salmon.
If you find this Salmon Satay Stir-Fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.