Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Tangy Pasta Medley recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tangy Pasta Medley recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tangy Pasta Medley recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Improve Your Diet With These Helpful Tips.
Those are looking to improve their diet usually do so because they desire to slim down or become more fit. It’s a great idea to make improvements on your diet; nevertheless, it’s a hard undertaking as it takes a lot of dedication to stick with it every day. It can be extremely hard to alter everything right away so it makes more sense to modify things slowly over a period of time. Just add in healthier foods and stop eating junk food. The following are severala few ways that you can make your diet healthier.
Be sure to consume diet that is well-balanced Eating a balanced diet is a good idea as taking in one thing over and over is not in the best interest of your health. Moderation is the key for majority of things in life, including food. Don’t forget to consume sufficient amounts of protein, , and healthy fats in your diet because your body requires these foods to keep it working smoothly. And remember to eat some fiber to keep your digestive system functioning right.
Simply observing these five health tips can make a great impact on your health and weight. With such uncomplicated tips as the ones given earlier, there’s no excuse not to use them.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tangy pasta medley recipe. You can cook tangy pasta medley using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tangy Pasta Medley:
- Provide 4 oz chicken breast
- You need 3/4 cup penne
- Prepare 1 stalk celery
- You need 2 tbsp tomato
- Use 2 tbsp onion
- Get 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Get 1 tbsp corn
- Use 1 tbsp peas
- Take 1 1/2 tsp yellow mustard
- Prepare 1 tsp grated parmesan cheese
- Take 1/2 tsp Frank's hot sauce
- Prepare 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare salt
- Provide ground black pepper
Instructions to make Tangy Pasta Medley:
- Bring pot of water to rolling boil. Add penne noodles and boil for 10-12 minutes until al dente. Stir as needed.
- Place chicken breast in frying pan over medium heat. Cook until 165°F.
- Wash veggies. Cut celery into 1/4" slices. Dice tomato and onion. Combine veggies, with peas and corn, into mixing bowl.
- In bowl, combine mayonaisse, mustard, Frank's Hot sauce, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Wish together.
- When chicken is cooked, shred and season with salt and black pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
- When al dente, drain water from noodles, and wash with cold water to stop cooking. Shake excess water off.
- Combine pasta, veggies, chicken, and sauce into mixing bowl. Fold together until evenly mixed.
If you find this Tangy Pasta Medley recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.