Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black Bean Chilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Bean Chilli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Top Ways You Can Eat Healthier.
People are looking to make improvements on their diet normally do so because they desire to lose weight or be better. It’s good to want to change your diet for the better but it calls for serious commitment on your part. From personal experience, it can be a tad too much to entirely alter your diet, so changing things little by little can work better. Simply add in healthier foods and phase out junk food. Keep on reading to find out how you can make your diet healthier.
Include fruits and veggies in your diet. Include healthy fruits and vegetables to your diet. Your body has a need for the vitamins and minerals these foods offer. Target for five pieces of fruit or veg each day. Some good examples are bananas, apples, watermelon, green beans, spinach, etc. It’s not too difficult!
Merely adopting these five suggestions can make a big difference in your health and weight. These tips are not hard to implement so there’s no excuse to ignore them!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean chilli recipe. To cook black bean chilli you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Black Bean Chilli:
- You need 2 tbsp olive oil
- You need 4 garlic cloves
- You need 2 onions
- Take 2 tbsp paprika
- Use 1 tbsp (mild)chilli
- You need 3 tbsp ground cumin
- Get 3 tbsp cider vinegar
- Get 2 tbsp brown sugar
- You need 2 cans chopped tomatoes
- Get 2 cans black beans
- You need Rice
- Take Feta (optional)
- Take Soured cream (optional)
- Provide Avocado (optional)
Steps to make Black Bean Chilli:
- In a large pan, add the oil and fry the onions & garlic for about 5 minutes until starting to soften.
- Add the paprika, mild chilli and cumin and cook for few minutes. Add the vinegar, tomatoes, sugar and some seasoning. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Pour in the beans and cook for another 10 minutes. Serve with rice and any of the following if you like: crumbled feta, soured cream or smashed avocado.
If you find this Black Bean Chilli recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.