Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cinnamon cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cinnamon cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Top Ways You Can Eat Healthier.
Usually, people who want to better their diet do so in an effort to get rid of excess weight or improve their overall health. It’s good to want to modify your diet for the better but it demands serious commitment on your part. From personal experience, it can be a little too much to entirely alter your diet, so changing things little by little can work better. Replace the junk food you eat with more healthy choices. The following are some ways that you can make your diet healthier.
Take your time consuming your meals. It’s essential to consume your food in a slow manner since it can take your brain roughly 20 minutes to know you’re full up. This sheds light on why numerous people overindulge; 10 minutes after eating a huge meal, they still feel starved. By the time another 10 minutes has passed, they are uncomfortably full. Let your mealtime be a time when you sit back, slacken a bit and savor your food.
Just by doing little things to your diet, you can make a big difference to your overall health and also your weight. These tips are so simple you should have trouble executing them.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon cookies recipe. You can have cinnamon cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cinnamon cookies:
- Prepare 2 cups all purpose flour
- You need 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- You need 3/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- Take 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Take 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Get 1 egg
- Provide 2 drops vanilla essence(small top)
- You need 1 cup butter
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
Instructions to make Cinnamon cookies:
- Preheat your oven at 180°C.Line your sheets with parchment paper.Prepare all your ingredients.
- In a bowl,put your flour,cinnamon powder,salt,baking soda and powder and mix with a whisk.Set aside.
- Using a hand mixer,mix the butter and sugar until fluffy and creamy.Add your egg and vanilla essence and mix.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and fold in.Drop dough by teaspoons onto the sheets.Slightly flatten each with a fork.
- Bake.Cool on wire racks.Store in an airtight container.
If you find this Cinnamon cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.