Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Jackfruit Cutlet recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Jackfruit Cutlet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jackfruit Cutlet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions To Make Your Diet Better.
Typically, those who try to better their diet do so in an attempt to get rid of excess weight or improve their overall health. It’s admirable to want to alter your diet for the better but it demands serious commitment on your part. It is mostly better to modify things bit by bit as making too many changes immediately can be overwhelming. Try substituting nutritious foods for several of your favorite junk food snacks. Below are some tips for improving your diet.
Eat sugary foods moderately. Sugar adds a nice sweet taste to many things you put it in, so it’s not a surprise that we all like it so much. It’s tough to altogether eliminate sugar in your diet, but you can cut back on how much you eat. Try replacing your typical dessert with a low sugar choice like fruit, for example. Drink diet sodas instead of full sugar sodas.
Merely by doing little things to your diet, you can make a huge difference to your overall health and also your weight. With such uncomplicated suggestions as the ones mentioned in this article, there’s no reason not to use them.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jackfruit cutlet recipe. You can have jackfruit cutlet using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jackfruit Cutlet:
- Use 300 gm Raw Jackfruit pieces
- Prepare 1 medium sized Potato
- Provide 1 medium sized Sweet Potato
- Get 2 Green Chillies chopped
- Provide 1/3 rd teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Use 1/2 teaspoon Coriander powder
- Use 1/2 teaspoon roasted Jeera powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Chat masala
- Use 1/4 tsp Kasuri Methi
- Use 1/2 teaspoon Chilli flakes
- Use to taste Salt
- Provide as needed Vegetable oil to deep fry the cutlets
Instructions to make Jackfruit Cutlet:
- Peel, cut in small pieces,clean and take jackfruit pieces in a pressure cooker.
- Pressure cook them with little water until cooked completely.
- Drain and mince them in a mincer.
- Boil and mash potato and sweet potato.
- Add minced boil jackfruit to the mashed potatoes.
- Mix them well.
- Add salt, turmeric powder,chopped green chillies, coriander powder, roasted jeera powder, kasoori methi, chat masala and chilli flakes.
- Mix them well so that spices incorporate well to the mixture.
- Make 2 inch diameter patties out of the maixture.
- Deep fry them in hot oil in batches until golden brown.
- Transfer the cutlets to kitchen towel to remove excess oil.
- Serve them as snack or as side dish.
If you find this Jackfruit Cutlet recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.