Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Slowcooker Goat Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slowcooker Goat Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slowcooker Goat Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Fish Is In Fact A Wonderful Food In Order To Help You Remain Healthy.
Most people actually want to live a healthier life, but you are going to see that the foods they eat usually do not actually reflect this choice. Foods which are high in fat are in everybody’s diet, and I’m sure you realize that if you would like to start living healthier you will have to stop eating these kinds of foods. Although you need to remove high fat foods you will find the you can add something which is very delicious and that is different sorts of fish. There are many benefits that fish can have on your health and as you continue to read you will find that will be talking about a number of these benefits.
You could be one of the people who actually don’t understand how to cook fish properly to be able to enjoy it, and you are in addition going to find that this is one of the major reasons that loads of people don’t incorporate fish into their daily routine. Something you should be aware of is that there are in fact cookbooks available that are dedicated to the preparation and cooking of all different types of fish. You are also going to see that many grocery stores these days will end up preparing the fish for you if you would like to stop and pick it up on your way home from work. You actually do not even need to cook the fish, as you could just make yourself a tuna fish sandwich and still begin obtaining the benefits of eating fish.
At this stage you should understand why eating fish is so vital to your health, and you now realize that there are plenty of ways the you are able to start getting more of this into your daily diet regime. The health benefits are wonderful but you should also comprehend that when prepared properly, fish can be very delicious.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slowcooker goat stew recipe. To cook slowcooker goat stew you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slowcooker Goat Stew:
- Prepare 1 medium swede
- Take 1 medium carrot
- Prepare 1 medium leek
- Take 1 vegetable stock cube
- Get 1 tsp Onion Marmalade
- Take 4 tsp Gravey Granules
- Take 400 g Goat
Instructions to make Slowcooker Goat Stew:
- Boil a kettle and heat a pan with 1tbsp of vegetable oil over a high heat.
- Dice the goat into cubes.
- Peel and roughly chop the carrot. Roughly slice the Leek and peel and cut the swede into roughly 1cm pieces.
- Add 1tsp onion marmalade, stock cube and 4tsp of gravey granules to 250ml of boiled water and stir well to mix. Set to one side.
- Once the pan is hot, add the goat to the pan, season with plenty of pepper and a pinch of salt. Cook in the pan until browned all over.
- Once the meat is ready, remove from the pan and set to one side.
- Return the pan to the high heat and add the Leek. Keep. Stiring in the pan to avoid it catching and burning. Once it has cooked for about 4-5mins and beginning to soften, add the rest of the vegetables and stir well to coat in any juices and sedement in the pan.
- Add a splash of boiled water to the pan and deglaze the pan, this should create a small amount of gravey. Pour all of this into the slow cooker, add the goat and pour over the Gravey.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
If you find this Slowcooker Goat Stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.