Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Asian Flavoured ‘Sauerkraut’ recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Asian Flavoured ‘Sauerkraut’ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Flavoured ‘Sauerkraut’ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Top Ways To Eat Healthier.
A lot of people wish to improve their diet as a way to better their health or get rid excess weight. It’s great to want to change your diet for the better but it requires serious commitment on your part. It is generally better to alter things little by little as making very many modifications right away can be overwhelming. Try to replace the junk food you eat with more nutritious alternatives. Here are some ways that you can make your diet better.
Avoid eating large amounts of food at once. Small meal portions are the way to go. A lot of us ordinarily eat too much because we simply don’t wish to cease eating. We could be feeling very hungry so we take in a huge plate of food and then feel perfectly heavy afterwards. When you eat a lot of food, your tummy enlarges and needs more food to feel full, which in turn can cause you to gain weight. Don’t try to reduce your food portion sizes right away; just bring them down slowly so that your abdomen gets used to it and it’ll then get smaller.
Simply adopting these five health tips can make a big difference in your health and how much you weigh. With such uncomplicated suggestions as the ones mentioned in this article, there’s no reason not to use them.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asian flavoured ‘sauerkraut’ recipe. You can cook asian flavoured ‘sauerkraut’ using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Asian Flavoured ‘Sauerkraut’:
- Prepare 450 g Sauerkraut
- Get 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- You need 1-2 tablespoons Sugar
- You need 1 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Prepare 2 teaspoons Garlic Chilli Sauce
- You need 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Provide 1-2 Spring Onion *finely chopped
Steps to make Asian Flavoured ‘Sauerkraut’:
- Drain Sauerkraut to remove excess liquid but do not squeeze too much.
- Heat Sesame Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, cook Sauerkraut for a few minutes. Season with Sugar, Soy Sauce and Garlic Chilli Sauce. Add Toasted Sesame Seeds and combine.
- Sprinkle with chopped Spring Onion and enjoy. - *Note: Cooking Sauerkraut with some sliced Pork makes more satisfying for meat-lovers like my husband and son.
If you find this Asian Flavoured ‘Sauerkraut’ recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.