Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Drunken Clams recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Drunken Clams recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drunken Clams recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Adding Fish To Your Diet Plan Can Be An Incredibly Healthy Choice.
Increasingly more men and women each year want to begin living healthy, and for many individuals changing what the eat every day is an important part of this. The very first thing you’re going to have to do in order to begin living healthier is eliminate all of the foods that you eat which are high in fat. Something you need to realize is that you do not need to give up the variety in your life by eliminating these foods as there’s a lot of kinds of fish that can take their place. In this article we are going to be looking at a few of the health advantages which are related to a adding fish to your daily diet.
Nearly all fish is naturally low in fat, needless to say this is not true with regards to salmon, but even salmon will supply your body with the necessary omega three that it needs. Even though these are fatty acids you are going to recognize that these are actually good fatty acids that promote heart health. I should mention that fish actually has a lot of protein in it, which means if you wind up giving up high fatty foods like meats, you are going to still be getting all of the protein you need with fish.
Fish provides so many health benefits that this is something which you ought to most definitely incorporate into your daily diet if you’ve not done so already. Simply because there are so many different methods to prepare fish, you are going to never need to worry about becoming tired of eating as much of this as you would like.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drunken clams recipe. You can have drunken clams using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Drunken Clams:
- Use 2 dozen Little neck clams, cleaned and rinsed
- Provide 3/4 cup Water
- Provide 3/4 cup Yuengling Traditional Lager
- You need 6 clove Garlic, minced
- Provide 2 tbsp butter
- Provide 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Provide 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Get 3/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Take 2 tsp oregano
- Take 1 juice of 1 lemon
Steps to make Drunken Clams:
- Set aside the parsley and lemon juice, and place the remaining ingredients in a large covered pot. Bring the liquid to a boil, and remove clams to a separate bowl as they open. Discard any clams that fail to open after 10 minutes.
- Stir the parsley and lemon juice into the liquid, and add the clams back to the pot. Remove the pot from heat and mix gently, coating all of the clams in broth. Serve with crusty Italian bread.
If you find this Drunken Clams recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.