Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Black Pepper Crab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Pepper Crab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips To Make Your Diet Better.
People looking to improve their diet ordinarily do so because they desire to or be more fit. It’s great to want to modify your diet for the better but it demands serious dedication on your part. It can be very difficult to modify everything right away so it makes more sense to modify things slowly over a period of time. Just add in better foods and stop eating junk food. Keep on reading to discover how you can make your diet better.
Add fruits and veggies in your diet. Include good fruits and veggies to your diet. They contain a lot of vitamins and minerals that your body needs to run properly. Aim for five pieces of fruit or vegetables every day. This can include foods like apples, oranges, cucumbers, carrots, lettuce, etc. It’s simple!
Just by doing little things to your diet, you can make a great difference to your overall health and also your weight. These tips are easy to execute so there’s no excuse you shouldn’t do them!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to black pepper crab recipe. To make black pepper crab you need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Black Pepper Crab:
- Provide 250 g crab legs
- Use Oil, for frying
- Prepare 6 cloves garlic
- Prepare 1 big shallot
- You need 1-2 tsp sugar
- Use 1-2 tbsp oyster sauce
- Prepare 150 ml water
- Get to taste Black pepper,
- Prepare Spring onions, as required
Instructions to make Black Pepper Crab:
- If required, thaw crab legs first. Clean crab legs thoroughly. Using back of chopper, crack shells at each segment.
- Heat oil in wok.
- Add garlic and shallots. Stir fry on medium high heat till fragrant.
- Add crab and fry for 1-2mins.
- Add sugar and stir fry. Then lower heat.
- Combine oyster sauce and water and mix well.
- Add oyster sauce mixture and bring to medium high heat.
- Cover and let cook for 5mins.
- Lower heat. Add black pepper to taste. If required, add water and oyster sauce.
- Bring heat to medium. Add spring onion as required.
- Stir fry one more time to mix well, and voila!
If you find this Black Pepper Crab recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.