Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Chorizo and Potato Omelette recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chorizo and Potato Omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chorizo and Potato Omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips To Make Your Diet Better.
Usually, people who would like to better their diet do so in an effort to get rid of excess weight or improve their overall health. It’s a terrific idea to make improvements on your diet; however, it’s not an easy job as it takes a lot of commitment to stick to it every day. It can be very difficult to modify everything instantly so it makes more sense to modify things slowly over a period of time. Just add in healthier foods and get rid of the junk food. The following are severala few hints for making improvements on your diet.
Include fruits and veggies in your diet. Add good fruits and veggies to your diet. They are chock-full the needed vitamins and minerals. Make it a goal to consume five servings of fruits and veggies everyday. That means you can eat anything like apples, bananas, carrots, lettuce, broccoli, grapes, etc. It’s not as difficult as you might think.
Just by doing small adjustments to your diet, you can make a great difference to your overall health and also your weight. These tips are so simple you should have trouble carrying them out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chorizo and potato omelette recipe. You can cook chorizo and potato omelette using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chorizo and Potato Omelette:
- Take 70 g chorizo (approx)
- Take 6 large eggs
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare to taste Ground black pepper
- Provide 1 tsp dried parsley or 1 tbsp of fresh parsley
- You need 6 boiled baby new potatoes, sliced thinly
- Use 2 small red onions, peeled and sliced
- Take 1 tbsp rapeseed oil or olive oil
Steps to make Chorizo and Potato Omelette:
- In a large frying pan over a medium/high heat, heat the olive oil and then add the chorizo. Fry for about 5 minutes or until the chorizo begins to crisp up.
- Then add the onions and fry for another 4-5 minutes or until soft.
- While the onions are frying. Break the eggs into a large jug or bowl. Then season with salt, pepper and add the parsley. Mix well.
- Spread the chorizo and onions as best as possible in the frying pan then pour the eggs over it. Reduce the heat to a medium-low and cook for another 8-10 until the top is running but the edges are done.
- Then add the sliced potatoes and spread as best as you can in a single layer.
- Turn the oven grill on.
- If you don't have an ovenproof frying pan like myself soak a kitchen towel in cold water and wrap it firmly around the handle of the frying pan. This will stop the handle getting hot and burning it.
- Leave the oven door cracked open with the handle pointing out and keep an eye on the omelette.
- Once the edges of the omelette are firm but the top inside is still running transfer to the oven and grill until the top becomes firm.
If you find this Chorizo and Potato Omelette recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.