Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Indonesian Tempe stir fry - Oseng tempe- Vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Indonesian Tempe stir fry - Oseng tempe- Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian Tempe stir fry - Oseng tempe- Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helpful Tips To Improve Your Diet.
People want to make improvements on their diet normally do so because they desire to slim down or become healthier. It’s admirable to want to alter your diet for the better but it calls for serious dedication on your part. It is by and large better to change things little by little as making too many changes immediately can be overwhelming. Try to substitute whole foods for a few of your preferred junk food snacks. Read on to find out how you can make your diet healthier.
Consume a well-balanced diet. It’s important to eat a well-balanced diet as too much of one thing is not a good thing. Moderateness is the key for most things in life, including food. Be sure to include lots of bodybuilding protein, energy boosting carbohydrates, and adequate amounts of good fats in your diet. And remember to eat some fiber to keep your digestive system functioning properly.
Simply following these five health tips can make a great difference in your health and how much you weigh. With such easy tips as the ones given earlier, there’s no excuse not to use them.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian tempe stir fry - oseng tempe- vegan recipe. You can cook indonesian tempe stir fry - oseng tempe- vegan using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indonesian Tempe stir fry - Oseng tempe- Vegan:
- You need 1/2 block - 200gr Tempe - cut to square, I used : Tempehting brand
- You need 3 shallots - slice thin (half blends)
- Use 2 tsp mince garlic (or fresh garlic)
- Prepare 3 red chilies - seeded if you dont like spicy (blends)
- Provide 2 green chilies - thin slices - optional
- Get 3-4 Thai chilies - optional - slices thin
- Provide 1 tsp mince galangal or fresh
- Take 1 bayleaves - if you have
- Prepare 1 kafir leaves - if you have
- You need 1 tsp tamarind (soak in 2 tsp of water) - or lemon juice
- Get 2-3 tbsp Kecap manis - sweet sou sauce (I used ABC brand)
- You need Oil
- You need 1/4 cup water
- Get 1 tsp himalayan salt
- Provide 1 tsp - 1 tbsp brown sugar (granulated or sweetener is fine too)
- Get To marinade (15 minutes) Tempe before frying (see ** if you prefer to oven them)
- You need 1/4 cup water
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tsp white pepper
- Get 1 tsp chicken/vegetable stock (optional)
Instructions to make Indonesian Tempe stir fry - Oseng tempe- Vegan:
- Below is some of the ingredients
- Fry tempe in medium heat till it change to a bit yellow. it will only take 3 minutes or so. set aside
- **Alternatively, you can oven the tempe. simply spray some oil, sprinkle some salt, white pepper and stock powder if you use, and oven in 180C for about 10 - 15 minutes. When the color change, set aside.
- Blends : shallots, garlic, chilies, galangal till smooth ( I only do half shallots, and slices the other half, as I love this in my food.
- Heat wok with some oil, stir fry the blends ingredients (if you used slices, dont put this just yet). Add bayleaves, stir fry this in medium to low till all fragrants and change to darker colour (you can add 1 tbsp of water or oil to help), this will take about 10-12 minutes, you can see the oil start separating. Add the slices shallots and chillies. in medium high heat, mix well till its all cooked (about 3 minutes), add some of the water.
- Add Tempe, stir fry till all mixed, add kecap manis, sugar, salt and white pepper. mixed well. Add the water and let it simmer for few minutes, it need to loose the water and kecap manis/sugar will caramelized and coating the tempe. Last, put the tamarind water / lemon. Taste it and add what's missing as you preferred. Best enjoy when its warm.
- Ready to enjoy
If you find this Indonesian Tempe stir fry - Oseng tempe- Vegan recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.