Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Grill Chicken with Peanut Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Grill Chicken with Peanut Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grill Chicken with Peanut Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Top Ways You Can Eat Healthier.
Usually, people who would like to better their diet do so in an effort to get rid of excess weight or improve their overall health. Even though making improvements on your diet is a worthy goal, it is hard to do and requires a strong commitment. It is generally better to alter things gradually as making so many changes immediately can be overwhelming. Just add in better foods and get rid of the junk food. Here are severala few ways that you can make your diet healthier.
Eat slowly. Consuming your food in a slow manner is very important as your brain doesn’t know you’re full until 20 minutes have passed. This explains why many people binge; 10 minutes after consuming a large meal, they still feel starved. Then after another 10 minutes, they feel perfectly stuffed. Sit and relax while you finish your food.
It’s the tiny adjustments you make to your diet that will make your much healthier in the long haul. These suggestions are simple to execute so there’s no reason you shouldn’t do them!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grill chicken with peanut sauce recipe. You can have grill chicken with peanut sauce using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grill Chicken with Peanut Sauce:
- Get 350 gr chicken thigh diced
- Provide 1 tsp salt
- You need 1 tsp white pepper
- You need squeeze lime
- You need 2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp butter
- Take Peanut Sauce:
- You need 2 tbsp pure peanut butter
- Use 2 cloves garlic
- Prepare 4 cloves shallot
- Use 3 tbsp tamarind pulp
- Use 1 tsp white vinegar
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Use 1 tsp white pepper
- Get 2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- Provide 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Get Garnish:
- Use fresh lettuce chopped
- Get fresh red onion/shallot chopped
- Prepare fried shallot
Instructions to make Grill Chicken with Peanut Sauce:
- Marinate the chicken with salt, white pepper, lime, sweet soy sauce and butter. Leave it at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce by frying garlic and shallot in a hot oil. Add peanut butter, tamarind, white vinegar, sweet soy sauce, salt and white pepper.
- After 30 minutes, grilled the chicken for about 3 minutes each side.
- Pour the peanut sauce on top of the chicken and enjoy it with fried shallot, fresh veggies and onion.
If you find this Grill Chicken with Peanut Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.