Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 🍝🍒 Mutanjan 🍒 🍝 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🍝🍒 Mutanjan 🍒 🍝 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about If You Would Like To Live A Healthier Life You Might Want To Give Some Thought To Adding Fish To Your Daily Diet Plan.
There loads of individuals these days that are looking to live a healthier life, and this is in fact going to start with the foods that you wind up eating every day. The very first thing you’re going to need to do to be able to begin living healthier is eliminate all the foods that you eat which are high in fat. Something you ought to realize is you do not need to give up the variety in your life by eliminating these foods as there’s a lot of types of fish which can take their place. On this page we are going to be taking a look at some of the health benefits which are related to a adding fish to your daily diet.
For anybody who may currently be at risk of heart disease you’re going to see that adding fish to your diet can actually reduce this risk and make you healthier. Of course it’s not just heart disease that fish can help with, as you are in addition going to discover that fish can also help you decrease your blood pressure. One other key benefit this can have on people’s health is that consuming fish can actually even reduce the risks of somebody having a stroke. Of course with all these health benefits it makes me wonder why a lot more people aren’t eating fish as part of their daily diet routine.
At this stage you should understand why eating fish is so vital to your health, and you now realize that there are plenty of ways the you can begin getting more of this into your daily eating plan. The health advantages are great but you need to also realize that when prepared properly, fish can be very delicious.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍝🍒 mutanjan 🍒 🍝 recipe. You can cook 🍝🍒 mutanjan 🍒 🍝 using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 🍝🍒 Mutanjan 🍒 🍝:
- Prepare 750 gm Basmati rice
- You need 750-700 gm Sugar
- Get 250 gm Khoya
- Take Milk 1/4 cup or water
- Take 1 packet Glazed mixed cherries
- Get Red, yellow, green food color
- You need 1 tblsp orange peeling thinly sliced (optional)
- You need 1/2 cup Ghee
- Prepare Clove 8
- Prepare 10 Cardamom
- You need Raisins 1/4 cup or as requied
- Use Coconut as required
- Prepare Almonds 1/4 cup skinless
- Take Mixed gulab jamun n chamcham Or any garnishing as u like
Steps to make 🍝🍒 Mutanjan 🍒 🍝:
- 1.Soak the rice in water for about 1or 1/2 an hour and boil 100% (fully cooked) drained and set aside. - - 2.In another pan heat ghee put cardamom and - clove.
- 3.When releases aroma, add sugar and milk or water cook it until thickens. - - 4.Add pre - cooked rice with orange peeling cook untill all the water dried up then add raisins, glazed cherries, coconut,almond and sprinkle all food colors.
- 5.Cover with lid steam for 10 minutes on low flame. - Garnish with khoya and gulab jamun n cham cham. - serve hot.♨♨️♨️
- #Tip: - - I will always use this method how to use food colouring in a mutanjan or you can use normal method directly food colour top of your rice choice is yours.
- If u like your mutanjan colour nice, bright n looks separated to the other cololr of rice take a 2 separate bowls add some food color in a bowl n mix well (liquid form of powdered form if you use powdered add little water and mix)put pre cooked boiled rice about 2 tbsp of each bowls & mix well than washed and drained let sit 5-6 min than put the top of your mutanjan.
- Side by side n just pinch of yellow colour sprinkle in a white rice just one side & now steam your mutanjan with your favourite toppings.
If you find this 🍝🍒 Mutanjan 🍒 🍝 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.