Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg pulao in pressure cooker Indian recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg pulao in pressure cooker Indian recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Improve Your Diet Using These Suggestions.
A lot of people wish to improve their diet as a means to improve their health or lose weight. Even though making improvements on your diet is a good goal, it is tough to do and calls for a strong commitment. It can be really tough to change everything instantly so it makes perfect sense to modify things slowly over a period of time. Try to replace the junk food you eat with more nutritious choices. Read on to see how you can make your diet better.
Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. You should try and get fruit and vegetables in your diet because they’re wonderful for you. Your body has a need for the vitamins and minerals these foods supply. Make it a goal to eat five servings of fruits and veggies each day. Some good examples are bananas, apples, watermelon, green beans, spinach, etc. It’s not too difficult!
Merely by doing small things to your diet, you can make a difference to your overall health and also your weight. These tips are so easy to follow you should have trouble implementing them.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg pulao in pressure cooker indian recipe recipe. You can cook veg pulao in pressure cooker indian recipe using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg pulao in pressure cooker Indian recipe:
- Take Wash and soaked Basmati rice 400 gram with water
- Use Ginger garlic paste 2 spn
- Take 400 gram Mixed vegetables same quantity
- You need 8 Green chillies
- Provide Mint leaves 1 hand full
- Get Coriander leaves 1 hand full
- Provide 11/2 tbsp Garam masala
- Get 5 tbsp Ghee
- Use 3 tbsp Oil
- Prepare half Lemon
- Get Salt 2 spn
- Use Kashew 6 or 7, pattai 1small inch, cardamom 2, cloves 2
- Take Basmati rice 1 cup : 1 1/2 cup of water
- Get cup Note : Measurements for rice and water same
- You need Note: 3 cups of water for 2 cup basmati rice
- Provide I mean 1cup of my measurement is 200
- Provide So totally 2 cups rice: 3 cups water
Instructions to make Veg pulao in pressure cooker Indian recipe:
- Take a pressure cooker.
- Add ghee And oil. The oil is heat. Add pattai, cardamom, cloves, kashew. The kashew turns brown add ginger garlic paste, cumin seeds and saute it well. Add onion mix well. Close the lid for couple of mints. Then open the lid. Don't turns fully brown onion before u add green chillies and mix well. Then add mixed vegetables saute it and close the lid for 5 mints in the medium flame
- After open the lid add mint leaves and coriander leaves mix it well for 1 mint. Then add, garam masala and saute it well and close the lid for 2 mints. Open the lid Add water with measurements and add salt. The water once boiling add soaked basmati rice and half lemon juice. Mix it well very carefully. Basmati rice is broken when you saute. So very carefully mix it well.
- Then close the pressure cooker for 1 whistle in the medium flame. After whistle go. Then stove off. Don't open the cooker. Wait for 10 to 15 mints the pressure release. After 15 mints you open the pressure cooker and serve hot with chicken side dish 😋
If you find this Veg pulao in pressure cooker Indian recipe recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.