Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Masala chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips To Improve Your Diet.
Many people wish to improve their diet as a way to improve their health or get rid excess weight. Even though making improvements on your diet is a good goal, it is hard to do and calls for a strong commitment. It can be extremely tough to modify everything immediately so it makes more sense to modify things slowly over a period of time. Try to substitute nutritious foods for several of your preferred junk food snacks. The following are severala few tips for making improvements on your diet.
Avoid consuming too much sweets. Almost all people like the sweetness that sugar adds to food. It’s hard to entirely rid of sugar in your diet, but you can reduce how much you eat. Try eating fruit or a sugar-free dessert over the usual sugar-laden dessert. Try to drink diet sodas in place of regular sodas.
Just by doing little adjustments to your diet, you can make a difference to your overall health and also your weight. These tips are easy to carry out so there’s no reason to ignore them!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala chicken recipe. To make masala chicken you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Masala chicken:
- Get 1/2 kg chicken thigh fillets
- You need 1/2 kg chicken drumsticks
- Take 3 finely chopped onions
- Take 2 chopped tomatoes
- Get 2 green chillies
- Use 1 tsp cumin powder
- Get 1 tsp coriander seeds
- You need 1 bay leaf
- Take 2 cloves
- Provide 1 tbsp ghee or olive oil
- Prepare 1 tsp turmeric
- Provide 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Use 2 tsp garam masala and extra for rolling
- Take 2 tsp ginger paste
- You need 2 ntsp garlic paste
- Provide 1 tbsp dried fenugreek leaves
- Take 1/2 cup water or stock
Steps to make Masala chicken:
- Heat a heavy pan and put some olive oil or ghee. Add cumin and coriander seeds. Let spurt. Add bay leaves and cloves.
- Put onions in the pan and cook until golden brown.
- Add chopped chillies,ginger garlic paste and stir.
- Add tomatoes mix for 5 mins and add all spices.
- Cook until it leaves oil.
- Add chicken to the pan and mix well. Pour water or stock and mix again.Let it sit on medium heat and stir gently once in between. Keep on medium heat until chicken is cooked, usually takes 25-30mins.
- Once chicken is cooked sprinkle fenugreek leaves and garam masala.
- Serve with Indian Naan bread or Roti.
If you find this Masala chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.