Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Stewed Chinese Cabbage and Chikuwa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stewed Chinese Cabbage and Chikuwa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stewed Chinese Cabbage and Chikuwa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Top Ways You Can Eat Healthier.
Usually, those who want to improve their diet do so in an attempt to slim down or improve their overall health. Even if improving your diet is a worthy goal, it is difficult to do and demands a strong commitment. From personal experience, it can be a bit too much to totally alter your diet, so changing things gradually can work better. Try replacing the junk food you eat with more nutritious choices. Continue reading to discover how you can make your diet healthier.
Don’t eat too much sugary foods. Almost all people love the sweetness that sugar gives to food. It’s challenging to altogether eliminate sugar in your diet, but you can cut back on how much you eat. Try replacing your regular dessert with a low sugar choice like fruit, for example. Try to drink diet sodas in place of high-sugar sodas.
Simply observing these five health tips can make a big impact on your health and how much you weigh. These suggestions are so simple and easy to do you should have trouble implementing them.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed chinese cabbage and chikuwa recipe. To cook stewed chinese cabbage and chikuwa you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stewed Chinese Cabbage and Chikuwa:
- You need 1/4 head Chinese cabbage
- Provide 1 pack Chikuwa
- Prepare 2 tbsp katakuriko and 2 tablespoons water Katakuriko slurry
- You need Soup
- Prepare 300 ml ★ Dashi stock
- Provide 2 tbsp ★ Mirin
- Provide 1 tbsp ★ Usukuchi soy sauce (or normal soy sauce)
- You need 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ★ Salt
Steps to make Stewed Chinese Cabbage and Chikuwa:
- Diagonally slice the chikuwa to 5 mm. Chop up the Chinese cabbage.
- Put the ★ ingredients into a pot, bring to a boil, add the chikuwa and cabbage, then simmer.
- When the cabbage becomes tender, remove from heat.
- Stir in the katakuriko dissolved in water and return to heat to thicken.
- For a similar recipe, refer to "Kyoto-style Komatsuna Greens and Abura-age in Light Broth". - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145674-kyoto-style-komatsuna-greens-and-abura-age-fried-tofu-in-light-broth
- Another recipe to try is "Kyoto-style Tofu and Shimeji Mushrooms in Ankake Sauce". - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154345-kyoto-style-japanese-style-tofu-and-shimeji-mushroom-with-ankake-sauce
If you find this Stewed Chinese Cabbage and Chikuwa recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.