Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Gur Ke Pare (Jaggery snack) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gur Ke Pare (Jaggery snack) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gur Ke Pare (Jaggery snack) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Your Diet Better With the Help of These Helpful Tips.
Many people want to improve their diet as a means to better their health or lose weight. It’s great to want to change your diet for the better but it demands serious dedication on your part. From personal experience, it can be a little too much to entirely alter your diet, so changing things little by little can work better. Try substituting healthy foods for a few of your favorite junk food snacks. Below are some ways that you can improve your diet.
Avoid eating a lot of huge amounts of sugary foods. Most people like the sweetness that sugar gives to food. While it’s almost impossible to entirely avoid sugar, you can reduce on how much you consume. Consider eating fruit or a sugar-free dessert instead of the usual sugar-laden dessert. Try replacing your usual pop sodas with diet sodas.
Just observing these five health tips can make a big impact on your health and how much you weigh. These suggestions are simple to implement so there’s no reason to not do them!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gur ke pare (jaggery snack) recipe. To cook gur ke pare (jaggery snack) you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gur Ke Pare (Jaggery snack):
- Use 🌻DOUGH INGREDIENTS:
- Prepare 1 & 1/2 cup Maida (All purpose
- Use 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- Take 1/2 cup Oil
- Provide 1 tsp Roasted Fennel seeds (optional)
- Prepare 7-8 Tbsp Water Oil for Frying
- You need 🌻GUR SYRUP (Jaggery Syrup)
- Prepare 1 cup Gur/Jaggery 1/2 cup Water
- Get 1 tsp Cardamom Powder (optional)
Steps to make Gur Ke Pare (Jaggery snack):
- In a pan add fennel and dry roast until light brown in color. Set it aside. - Sift flour and baking soda together. Add roasted fennel seeds and pour oil in the center.
- Gradually work on the flour till mixture is crumbly. Use fingertips to rub oil evenly into flour. - Spoon by spoon add enough water to form a soft and pliable dough. Cover and let the dough sit for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Make a large ball out of the dough and roll it into a thick chapati. - Cut into diamond cubes and..Deep fry until crisp and dark brown in color. - All fried, crisp and golden paras…
- 🌻Sugar syrup : - Mix gur and water in a separate pan. - Bring it to a boil. - Gur/jaggery burns very fast, so do not leave the syrup unattended and keep stirring it continuously. - Till it is reduced to half its quantity. Remove from flame…
- Mix in fried para and keep mixing.. - Until all the para(s) are coated in gur syrup. - Spread them on big plate and allow them to cool down completely. - You can keep this pare air-tight container.
If you find this Gur Ke Pare (Jaggery snack) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.