Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Sausage and avocado salad tortillas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage and avocado salad tortillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage and avocado salad tortillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about If You Want To Live A Healthier Life You Might Want To Give Some Thought To Adding Fish To Your Daily Diet Plan.
There plenty of people nowadays that are looking to live a healthier life, and this is in fact going to start with the foods that you end up eating every day. Foods which are high in fat are in everybody’s diet, and I’m certain you comprehend that if you would like to begin living healthier you are going to have to stop eating these sorts of foods. Although you need to remove high fat foods you will find the you can add something that is very delicious and that’s different types of fish. There are lots of benefits that fish can have on your health and as you continue to read you will find that will be discussing some of these benefits.
Something I should mention is that apart from salmon you are going to find that most fish products are naturally low in fat and contain omega three which is essential for your health. Many people think that mainly because omega three is really fatty acids, that they shouldn’t be consuming these kinds of fats, but this is only a misconception as these fats are good for you. Another thing I ought to mention is that when you remove the fatty foods from your diet, mostly things such as meats, you are going to be able to still get the protein from the fish that you take in.
At this point you ought to realize why eating fish is so vital to your health, and you now understand that there’s a lot of ways the you can start getting more of this into your daily eating routine. Not only is this something which is going to help you with your health but it is in addition something which is very delicious.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage and avocado salad tortillas recipe. To cook sausage and avocado salad tortillas you need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage and avocado salad tortillas:
- Prepare Tortillas
- You need 1-11/2 cups flour.. All purpose or wholemeal
- You need Pinch salt
- Get 2 tsp vegetable oil
- Provide Warm water
- You need Filling
- Take strips Sausage cut into
- You need I tsp paprika
- You need Assorted vegetables. Carrots, yellow and green bell peppers
- Use 1 deseeded tomato
- Use 1 medium sized onion
- Take Vegetable oil
- Provide to taste Salt and pepper
Steps to make Sausage and avocado salad tortillas:
- Making tortillas… Mix your flour with the salt and oil. My well before slowly adding warm water till a smooth and elastic dough forms. Set aside for 20 minutes
- Prep your vegetables in the meantime
- Work on your dough on a flat and floured surface. Divide it into four balls.
- Roll out each ball into all almost -perfect circle and place it on a warm pan
- Let it cook on one side and till it form some brown spots
- Turn to the other side and let it cook. Do not add any oil. Do so for the rest of the balls
- Prepare your filling : Saute your onion,add in your sausages cut into bit sizes. Add in your tomatoes, and let them cook for a while. Add in your salt,pepper,and paprika. Lastly, add in your vegetables
- Ensure you keep your tortillas warm. Time to assemble…
- Start with your tortilla. Place your sausage filling in the middle
- Add your avocado tomato salad
- Fold your tortilla and hold with wooden toothpicks
- Do so for the rest of the tortillas. Serve with some salad on the side
If you find this Sausage and avocado salad tortillas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.