Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir-Fried Chinese Cabbage and Pork Belly in Thick Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-Fried Chinese Cabbage and Pork Belly in Thick Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Top Ways To Eat Healthier.
Usually, those who try to improve their diet do so in an effort to get rid of excess weight or improve their overall health. It’s admirable to want to modify your diet for the better but it demands serious commitment on your part. From personal experience, it can be a tad too much to entirely change your diet, so changing things little by little can work better. Just add in better foods and stop eating junk food. Below are some suggestions for making improvements on your diet.
Take your time eating. It’s essential to eat your meals in a slow manner since it can take your brain around 20 minutes to realize you’re stuffed. This is why you see people going back for seconds 10 minutes after they eat a big amount of food. The after another 10 minutes have passed, they feel utterly stuffed. Sit and relax as you consume your food.
Merely observing these five health tips can make a great impact on your health and weight. These suggestions are not hard to implement so there’s no excuse to not do them!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fried chinese cabbage and pork belly in thick sauce recipe. To cook stir-fried chinese cabbage and pork belly in thick sauce you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir-Fried Chinese Cabbage and Pork Belly in Thick Sauce:
- Take 5 Chinese cabbage
- Take 1/2 Carrot
- You need 100 grams Bean sprouts
- You need 100 grams Thinly sliced pork belly
- Provide 1 Salt and pepper
- Provide 1/2 tsp Chicken stock granules
- You need 1 tsp Happo-jiru (or soy sauce)
- You need 10 ml Katakuriko
- Take 50 ml and 30 ml Water
- Use 1 tsp Sesame oil
- Prepare 1 medium spoon Vegetable oil
Steps to make Stir-Fried Chinese Cabbage and Pork Belly in Thick Sauce:
- Cut the Chinese cabbage in half, the leaf parts into 3 cm, and the stems into 1 cm. Cut the carrot into half length, then slice. Cut the pork into 5 cm widths.
- Pour sesame and vegetable oil in a frying pan. Stir fry the carrot and the white stem part of Chinese cabbage first.
- When wilted, add the pork and bean sprouts. Lastly add the leaf parts of Chinese cabbage, season with salt and pepper, and add 50 ml of water.
- Tilt the pan to one side to gather the liquid. Add the chicken stock granules and soy sauce and combine well with the rest of the ingredients.
- Tilt the pan again, and adjust the taste with salt and pepper. Dissolve the katakuriko in 30 ml of water and add to the pan to thicken. Done.
- In the photo, I made it with ordinary cabbage instead of Chinese cabbage. Cabbage was not bad, it was quite sweet and tasty.
If you find this Stir-Fried Chinese Cabbage and Pork Belly in Thick Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.